Slotted angle shelving is widely used shelves to store numerous items. Its powder coated finish and steel material make this shelving system more sturdy. The installation is easy since there is negligible hardware involved, depending on whether or not center support is used. It only needs a mallet to install in most of the cases.
Slotted angle racks are one of the most economical warehouse storage systems for any commercial purpose. It is available in a wide range of heights, depths and lengths to load light and heavy duty items from 50 kg to 100 kg per shelf.
There are 3 popular types available for this shelving system:
- Regular Type: It is accessible from all the sides and widely used in stores, shops, work spaces, and industries.
- Closed Slotted Shelf: Shelves with a sheet metal rack covering for small product storages give more security and safeguard parts from falling.
- Shelves with Partitions: It is used to store different items with each partition.
Advantages of the Mezzanine Floors:
- Fast product accessibility from all the sides
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Customize as per storage needs
- Cost effective and easy handling
- Sturdy angles for light and heavy duty items